Route 91 Q&A Session & Support Forum
Stone | Dean will be hosting a Question-and-Answer session at our offices for those who have been affected by the Route 91 Tragedy. If you or someone you know might benefit from the forum, please contact Gregg Garfinkel, Esq. at email@example.com. Victims and their families can also find resource links & numbers for support below.
Gregg Garfinkel is an experienced grief support provider and public speaker. He frequently offers his services to grief support organizations such as OurHouse Grief Support Center. You can read more about Gregg and his practice by visiting his profile here.
Route 91 Resource Links:
- California Victim Compensation Board: http://victims.ca.gov/lasvegas/
An organization dedicated to helping Californians affected by tragedy with payments for medical expenses, funeral costs, and more.
- OurHouse Grief Support: http://www.ourhouse-grief.org/
Grief support center with helpful resources on their website, such as this one on Helping Children Cope with National Tragedies.
- FBI Assistance page: https://www.fbi.gov/resources/victim-assistance/seeking-victim-information/assistance-for-victims-of-the-harvest-music-festival-shooting-in-las-vegas
Important Phone Numbers:
- Missing Loved Ones: 1-866-535-5654
- Southern California Counseling Center: 323-937-1344
- Crisis Text Line: Text HELLO to 741-741
Live, trained counselors are there for people in crisis, and will respond to your text quickly.
- MGM Resorts Hotline for victims, family members and others to speak about what happened: 702-692-2300 or 1-888-634-7111
- FBI Hotline for anyone with videos or photos of the incident: 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255