Stone | Dean’s General Litigation Team has overseen, managed, and litigated literally thousands of lawsuits on behalf of cities, municipalities, insurance carriers, self-insured entities, and third party administrators. We routinely defend:
- National and regional trucking, cement, and construction companies sued for negligence, fraud, product liability, and construction site personal injury claims arising from dangerous conditions.
- Publicly-traded retailers, restaurants, commercial properties and resorts sued for product liability, premises liability, third party criminal assault and negligence claims.
- Police and sheriff officers, most often accused of excessive force and negligence.
- Professionals such as pharmacists, insurance brokers, real estate brokers, architects, engineers, and attorneys in cases involving professional errors and omissions claims.
Success is achieved through timely and realistic liability and damage analysis, conscientious case management, and engaging in cost benefit analysis through every step of litigation.
General Litigation Client Services:
Our clients turn to us to defend them in suits in both state and federal courts throughout California, including:
- Assault and Battery
- Auto v. Auto
- Commercial Trucking Accidents
- Construction Site Personal Injuries
- Excessive Force
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Invasion of Privacy
- Loss Prevention
- Product Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Recreational Use Immunity
- Security Guard Excessive Force
- Serious Personal Injury
- Staged Auto Accidents (‘Swoop and Squats’)
- State & Federal Civil Rights Violations
- Third Party Criminal Assaults
- Trip/Slip and Falls